A General Vessel Survey.
We carefully check over 100 items on your vessel including all electric, hydraulic and mechanical systems as well as checking the hull integrity. This determines the current fair market value of the vessel, for purchase or financing. A general condition report of the vessel and its related systems.
MOISTURE METER READINGS
Numbers are taken from different areas of the boat and recorded. The inspection procedure usually takes about 1-2 hours, and the computerized report and the results are available usually within a couple of days and can be mailed to you, or sent directly via electronic mail to the insurance company. It is important that a proper report includes, listening to the engine and outdrive while it is operating, and to view the electronics and complete operation of the boat, if possible
THE BENEFITS OF A MARINE SURVEY
- • Professional inspection of your prospective vessel
- • An objective, unbiased detailed inspection of all mechanical systems
- • Accurate vessel condition analysis & fair market value
- • Determined value for lending institutions
- • An experienced inspection of all critical onboard systems
- • An overall safety evaluation of the vessel at the time of inspection
Contact Us Today
We want you to be able to reach us in whatever way is most convenient for you. We’re available during regular business hours via the following methods below. Click the button below to contact us now!